Sunday, January 25, 2015

What did Jesus say about sin?

"If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell."  --Jesus
 “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men."  --Jesus
 “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.
John 8:34
 “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin." --Jesus
John 15:21-23
But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.   If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.   He who hates Me hates My Father also."  --Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment