Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What did Jesus say about Himself?

Matthew 11:28-30

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”  --Jesus


"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”  --Jesus
"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” --Jesus
“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”  --Jesus
 
John 8:14-18

“Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.  You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one.   And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I am with the Father who sent Me.   It is also written in your law that the testimony of two men is true.  I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of Me.”  --Jesus

John 8:23-24

“You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.   Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” --Jesus


 “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."  --Jesus
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep." --Jesus
 
 “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live."  --Jesus
 

"And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.”  --Jesus
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."  --Jesus
“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."  --Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment