Sunday, February 22, 2015

What did Jesus say about Life?

"Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."  --Jesus
"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it."  --Jesus
 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly." --Jesus
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." --Jesus
 
 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life."  --Jesus
"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”  --Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment